Whether pursuing a passion or looking to enhance your interior design portfolio, our microcredentials offer a bite-sized, concise learning experience to suit anyone.
Our microcredentials are an excellent way to sharpen, enhance or level up your interior design knowledge.
Our accredited interior design teachers (and industry experts) deliver these courses, and will guide and mentor you along the way alongside a community of creative-minded peers.
Design and Colour$1,990
You will explore the theory behind colour and colour relationships, then learn how to specify colour schemes for both interior and exterior spaces. Here we teach you the basic skills of drawing and rendering, and the elements and principles of design.
Tech: Industry standard design software (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop).
Includes accredited units:
- Explore and apply the creative design process to 2D forms (CUADES302)
- Explore the use of colour (CUADES301)
- Design colour schemes for interior and exterior spaces (MSFID4016)
- Research and recommend colour applications and finishes (MSFID5027)
We focus on how to set up your own design business from scratch and teach you the fundamentals of business, including branding, documentation, compliance and ethics. You will also learn the history behind interior design and how to apply this into your own practice.
Tech: Industry standard presentation software (Canva, Powerpoint).
Includes accredited units:
- Source and apply information on the history and theory of design (CUADES305)
- Research and meet ethical and compliance requirements (MSFGN4001)
- Source and apply design industry knowledge (CUADES304)
- Prepare quotation and contract documentation for design projects (MSFID4022)
These interior design microcredentials are accredited units taken from the Cert IV in Interior Decoration and the Diploma of Interior Design. They can be used as credit if you wish to continue on with further study. If you’re serious about gaining an interior design qualification, these microcredentials are an excellent place to start, and will help you build confidence and knowledge to step into the world of interior design.
Take the next step towards your interior design career
We’re ready to help guide you through your exploration into interior design. We’d love to hear about your career and study goals, so why not book a call with one of our team members or download a course guide to review all the information in one place? If you need help figuring out where to begin, our free online info sessions are a great place to start. Visit our connect page and start your next chapter today.