Hunt & Design is an interior design studio based in Neutral Bay, Sydney which specialises in residential & commercial design.
We are seeking an intern who is studying interior design or architecture degree to join us for 1-2 days per week until the end of the year.
We are a small team, so it is important you are a self -starter, can multi-task, be flexible and willing to work across a broad range of activities throughout the day.
This role requires strong attention to detail, organised personality, well-rounded computer knowledge and a confident communicator who isn’t afraid to call rather than email!
- Collate presentations; InDesign and Photoshop knowledge is required
- Knowledge working with 2D and 3D programs an advantage
- Coordinate end to end procurement of FFE for projects
- Answer the phone, take messages and action
- Liaising with suppliers
- Assist on Photoshoots
- Research and create content for Instagram
- Keeping office clean and tidy
- Maintain product library
- Arrange couriers and printers
- Run errands as required
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person. In return, you will be exposed to a variety of projects and responsibilities and be surrounded by us design loving people who love a laugh and coffee!