Your interior adventure starts here. We explore the world and bring back unique treasures, servicing retailers and the interior, furniture & homewares industry for over 25 years. We deal in original, handcrafted and authentic furniture & decor, with an unmatched collection of pieces from Africa, China, India, Indonesia & Türkiye.
We’re looking for a hands-on showroom sales person with a can-do attitude. This is a casual weekend position, so availability on Saturday and Sunday is a must.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- In-store and online sales
- Providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction
- Assisting with general office and email enquiries
- Help packing and lifting (+10kgs) orders
This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to get their foot in the door of this industry and begin networking within the world of interiors. Our ideal candidate preferably has experience in furniture or homewares sales, but we encourage you to apply if you think you’re the right fit for us.
We’re looking for someone:
- With a passion for design and decorating
- Who is solution-oriented and a problem solver
- Friendly, helpful and confident, with a genuine interest in people
- Skilled at building relationships with retail and account customers
- Able to have outcome focused conversations with customers to create amazing spaces
- Who has exceptional written and verbal communication skills & attention to detail
- Who possesses proficient PC skills
What we can offer you:
- Industry connections: Network with some of the biggest designers, decorators and interior agencies in Sydney and Australia
- Develop your design skills: Gain insight into designers’ creative processes & employ your own knowledge with retail customers
- An excellent work-life balance: Your work won’t follow you home
- Recognition: A small and supportive team where your efforts are seen
- A diverse working environment: No two days are the same
If you’re passionate about interior decorating, enjoy working with beautiful pieces and think you would be the perfect fit for this role, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com